Chinese Tech Demystified: Episode 4 Premieres This Week
The fourth episode of “Chinese Tech Demystified” will be out this week, along with a full research note.
In this episode, Fahad and Chronicle will be taking a look at Dada Nexus, a JD-backed last-mile logistics company that is currently the “Uber of Groceries”, but aims to eventually be the “Uber of Everything”. The following topics are covered:
- Overview of the company and its biggest customers.
- Dada Nexus’ two platforms, and how they work in tandem.
- How did Dada Nexus rise above the competition to become a top player?
- Why the company’s net losses remain high. Are the losses a concern?
- What are Dada Nexus and JD working on currently?
- The latest on JD’s “going rural” expansion plans.
- Past, present, future. What does China’s grocery industry look like currently? What is it going to look like going forward?
- How to approach the stock, and what the company needs to achieve for the stock to have massive upside.
See you there!