By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on JaguarAnalytics’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JaguarAnalytics’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JaguarAnalytics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on JaguarAnalytics’ web site are provided “as is”. JaguarAnalytics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JaguarAnalytics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
JaguarAnalytics is a publisher. You understand that no content published as part of the JaguarAnalytics Trading Services constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the creators or providers of our Services or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Accordingly, do not attempt to contact them seeking personalized investment advice, which they cannot provide. To the extent any of the content published as part of the Services may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
You understand that the views expressed in the Trading Services are the authors’ own opinions. The Trading Services may contain opinions from time to time with regard to securities mentioned in other Trading Services, and that those opinions may be different from those obtained by using another portion of the Trading Services. Trading in securities (including, without limitation, stocks, options, ETFs and bonds) involves risk and volatility. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Neither JaguarAnalytics nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. In addition as markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
You understand that performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations therein are made using such data, and that such calculations are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete. JaguarAnalytics makes no representations regarding Third-Party Content, nor is JaguarAnalytics liable for Third-Party Content.
Before selling or buying any investment, you should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information.
To the extent any of our Trading Services involves a model portfolio or an actual portfolio of investments, as described below, such portfolio of investments is chosen by the author in accordance with their stated investment strategy. Your actual results may differ from results reported for the portfolio for many reasons, including, without limitation:
- performance results for the portfolio do not reflect actual trading commissions that you may incur;
- performance results for the portfolio do not account for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, that may affect your results;
- the investments chosen for the portfolio may be volatile, and server, delivery delays and other factors may cause the price you obtain to differ substantially from the price at the time of the alert;
- you may not have the capital to trade as frequently as the portfolio;
- the size and timing of a subscriber’s purchase or sale of a stock may affect the price of the stock.
- certain of our products may contain a model portfolio that provides investment ideas and/or provides information regarding investments. Each product is available for informational purposes only. The information, research, and opinions contained in our products have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy and completeness nor the opinions based thereon. You should not rely solely upon the research herein for purposes of transacting securities or other investments, and you are encouraged to conduct your own research and due diligence, and to seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before you make any investment. None of the information contained in our products constitutes, or is intended to constitute a recommendation by us of any particular security or trading strategy or a determination by us that any security or trading strategy is suitable for any specific person. Investing in the stocks chosen in any of JaguarAnalytics’ products is risky and speculative. Trading in any security can result in immediate and substantial losses of the money invested. It is recommended that you only invest funds that are not allocated for other purposes, such as retirement savings, student loans, mortgages, education, or debt reduction.
4. User Conduct
When using the site or its services, you may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content to online message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the site and its services:
- You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the site or its services. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
- You agree not to restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the site or its services, including, without limitation, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the site.
- You agree not to express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of this site or its services.
- You agree not to use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through this site or its services.
- You agree not to harvest or collect information about users of the Membership Services without their express consent.
In no event shall JaguarAnalytics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JaguarAnalytics’ internet site, even if JaguarAnalytics or a JaguarAnalytics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on JaguarAnalytics’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JaguarAnalytics does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. JaguarAnalytics may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. JaguarAnalytics does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JaguarAnalytics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JaguarAnalytics of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to JaguarAnalytics’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- JaguarAnalytics does not currently give away or sell email addresses or other personal information. Each user can decide whether or not JaguarAnalytics may share this information. If, in the future, JaguarAnalytics chooses to share this information, we will not do so without each user’s consent.
- JaguarAnalytics periodically sends out email to users describing new features, or other useful information. By default all users are subscribed to these messages. Each user can choose not to receive these messages. We strongly recommend that you subscribe to these messages.
- JaguarAnalytics requires a valid email address even if the user does not subscribe to either list. This address is used by some services, such as retrieving a forgotten password. This address is also used for special situations, like billing problems.
- All credit card data is stored by Stripe. JaguarAnalytics does not have any access to this information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.